Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any chance that a V-Turbo edition of either door catch plates you offer could be made? It looks like there should be enough room to throw a small "turbo" under the veloster name. would be nice to have something to make us VTs feel special. ;)

Also, is there any noticeable differences between the two catch plates you offer?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
They may be different size, though I can't imagine why they would be different. So, we have to first check to see if they are in fact identical as we think, THEN we can add the Turbo underneath.

Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Automotive lighting Bumper Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Auto part Bumper

The 2 versions: the BRICX is a different company and the materials used are slightly different. This is shown on the product on the left of both pictures. Thinner plate, but all black.
DSXOAUTO is a sub-brand of ours for the door and cup holder plates. A little thicker plate, but it's a bit sparkly in the sun. Shows LITTLE bit of sparkle when the light is on (unfortunately I don't have a pre-made one for you to look at).

In the Tuscani version, the "Tuscani" is a bit bigger in ours (lets more light in), though I can't say the same for the Veloster version as we don't keep BRICX's products so I have never seen it, we have to order them every time someone purchases that.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be interesting in a turbo version of your DSXOAUTO ones. I figure that would be easier to generate being an "in house" product.

Also, do you guys have the mood light kit for the dome light for those of us without sunroofs? I'm looking at getting an LED accent package together.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
We don't, sorry. Here, the sunroof is optional but 99% of the people that buy Velosters opt for the sunroof, so we haven't had an opportunity to make one for the non sunroof owners.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The door catch plates are in fact the same (like I thought) so next week we should have ones that have the added Turbo in it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Love to see the cup holder and console plate with turbo as well. Plus the rear seat cup holder and plate. Id buy all of them. Same would go for the door sills/scuff plates. Gotta have the turbo.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The door scuffs aren't our product so I can't do anything about that, but as for the holders and plates, it can be done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts