Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just want to know if anyone is experiencing my problem. As I listen to music not excessively loud. Around 9-11 my front driver door starts rattling. Its around the woofer area as if something is loose. I called Hyundai and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. Anything I should be aware of? Any info is appreciated, Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had rattling coming from both front doors. I took my car to the dealership and they determined that it was the speakers.

They ordered new speakers and replaced them for free since they are still covered by the warranty.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had rattling coming from both front doors. I took my car to the dealership and they determined that it was the speakers.

They ordered new speakers and replaced them for free since they are still covered by the warranty.
Oh ok cool. Thanks. Hopefully I'll have a smooth time. Ill update after I get back.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I am having the same thing, warranty work being done tomorrow and they reckon 3 speakers are gone. seems to be a common issue. will keep letting em replace them under warranty then when that's done upgrade them.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I have a rattle in both of the front doors and in the back hatch area! :/
Mine's from the passenger side door and hatch area. Close the hatch or door from the outside and you can still hear it.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I've yet to sit down and identify all the internal noises .. rattles, buzzing, etc.
I do know I have one coming from behind the front grill area (I hear it when if I shut either front door hard or bang on either front fender). I also have a buzzing rattle coming from the floor area when I accelerate which I am positive is coming from the heat shield that's bolted to the underneath of the body pan up under the tunnel (I identified that when I was underneath fitting the Solo .. I stopped it for a few days but it's now come back).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I took my car in yesterday, and yup speaker gone. They ordered new one. Have to go back Monday or Tuesday to get it replaced. Warranty work so no cost to me :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine rattles a bit at loud volume with bass set at 10.... Is this a different kind of rattle?
it sounds like somethings loose. Mine rattles when bass is up and volume around 9 to 11 depending on song. Ill try and upload video in a few. Hopefully hearable.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'm glad I bought a Hyundai. They are not perfect and being so affordable they have some issues.

But Hyundai does stand behind their cars.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts