Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was just wondering if i buy my vt used from a non hyundai deal (its a honda dealership) does it still have the 100000 mile warranty?

·
Registered
32 Posts
No, second owner only covered for 6 years/60k miles, unless it is a Hyundai Certified used car (which are only available at Hyundai Dealers).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Make sure you read the warranty for what your warranty coverage actually covers as it's from the date of the vehicles original purchase.

Plus things like the head unit, AC, and several other components have a significantly shorter coverage period.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, it will not.

However, you might get your dealer to certify it. Assuming your dealer will want to cooperate... mine would not (KIA, I mean).

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can confirm that if its a certified hyundai used car it will get the remainder of the 10 year/ 100k. But honestly after having dealt with them trying to get things covered under that I now realize it was practically worthless and i probably payed more overall for the car just because it was "hyundai certified used". Just focus on the cars overall condition and look for service records.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
SuprcellEF5
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing