Veloster Turbo Forum banner

dyno graphs's

7K views 48 replies 13 participants last post by  serioussam 
#1 ·
is there a section for dynos, i cant seem to find any that are posted. i would like to see other peoples gains that they have made. i posted one in the nitrous thread and will be posting another here shortly. so who all has some dynos to share:smile:

#11 ·
Am i missing something here?
Or does that graph show with only 1psi increase in boost the car produces an extra 70hp!
Sorry maybe a stupid question but i am new to dyno graphs.

Also i keep hearing that 300whp is possible with this engine. I would imagine it is possible but is it safe on standard internals? Or will new pistons etc be required?
When i had my evo 6.5 tuned they said 350hp was max on standard internals. Still had to upgrade the fuel pump, intake, exhaust, boost controller etc

#14 ·
We hit it with a dry 20 shot of N2O. We saw gains of 80 + WHP in the top end. If we would have turned the N2O on sooner we would have made it over 300 WTQ but didn't want to risk it. There will be many more dyno charts posted soon showing all the gains we have made with different parts.

Yeah, I asked before, but what am I missing here, I am gussing that VT has a 50 shot of nox or something lol. But no one is sure as to what this engine can hold yet, it is all trial and error until someone pops one so far.
We will find out soon enough what the engine can support, stay tuned!

#22 ·
So where is the official list if top dyno'd VTs and there whp?

I would like to see whp, tq, mods and who did the tune to accompany the list....should be separate categories for with and without nitrous as well, IMHO...

#43 ·
the final number I got was 235whp and 235 pd torque...with an overheating engine in safemod and 108 celsius coolant temp...after 25 runs and 4h30 of tuning... I'm a little bit disapointed because I dont have the real finale result but the car so soo much nicer right now, but I dont think that Im a lot over than what I got anyway... Im peaking at 22-23psi tapering to 15-16 at 7400rpm...but the car pull a lot harder in the 4500-7000rpm range than before...

#44 ·
but at first, when the tuner tried the korean ecu...I've got a 289 pd torque run, would have been fun to try a run with it loL! but in the end the korean ecu wasnt compatible, he wasnt able to maked it rev over 4.4k rpm

#46 ·
ho and by the way, Im only telling you what a korean tuner, that dont talk any word in english, tell to a korean traductor that talk english like second language, tell to me, and I dont talk in english really often lol...since Im french

#49 ·
Yeah its true, I just dont plan on cheating on the stock turbo since its just too small for the type of power that I want

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.