Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
It was helpful, as there aren’t any stock ‘19 DCT dyno graphs posted here. If there were, I’d have seen them as I monitor this site every day.

Now, the question remains... Why don’t you get yours dyno’d and contribute the data to this site?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was helpful, as there aren’t any stock ‘19 DCT dyno graphs posted here. If there were, I’d have seen them as I monitor this site every day.

Now, the question remains... Why don’t you get yours dyno’d and contribute the data to this site?
Thanks again for taking your precious time to share with me your erudite insights, incisive questions, and affable charm!

You've truly given me so much to think about! My entire world view has shifted just a bit upon contemplating the sage koan you have graciously bestowed upon me!

Why indeed!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks again for taking your precious time to share with me your erudite insights, incisive questions, and affable charm!

You've truly given me so much to think about! My entire world view has shifted just a bit upon contemplating the sage koan you have graciously bestowed upon me!

Why indeed!
Rude? dyno your car it's under warranty, you say it's stock. don't be a 😾😾😾

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A pleasure as always, lovely posters!

There is nothing more in life I could possibly want than to return the warm graciousness that has been extended to me by the genteel sophisticates populating this thread!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think I have some posted in my build thread.

Here's a link to one post, this is with the SXTH SRI/Intercooler: https://www.velosterturbo.org/threads/perrikwps-2019-vt-ultimate.31112/post-660494

This one: https://www.velosterturbo.org/threads/perrikwps-2019-vt-ultimate.31112/post-662252 which compared stock to just SXTH SRI, and then SXTH SRI+Intercooler. Note this was a Mustang Dyno, while the other charts are from a dynojet.

Here's the dyno after installing the BTR tune and HKS M45XL: https://www.velosterturbo.org/threads/perrikwps-2019-vt-ultimate.31112/post-664106

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
No stock results here but you can Google or look on YouTube and find some easily or get your own results.

E9C900A answered this quite appropriately for you to come back with rude remarks towards him and others. You will not get very far with that attitude lil_buddy.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No stock results here but you can Google or look on YouTube and find some easily or get your own results.

E9C900A answered this quite appropriately for you to come back with rude remarks towards him and others. You will not get very far with that attitude lil_buddy.....
Thanks! I was not aware of these google and youtube things you speak of!
I knew our most esteemed of posters would come through with the expert advice!
Do accept my sincerest of apologies for my attitude!
I'll endeavor to include more words of gratitude commensurate with the vastly enlightening replies!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I did not overlook it. I was just not going to reference a mustang dyno chart to the OP that very few use for comparison purposes in the real world when there are dynojet charts in other areas of the interwebs already.

Last thing I wanted was someone to come back that their car had more power than others by getting on a dynojet which is most common and try to draw a comparison.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
So you’re saying Mustang dyno results are invalid. Nice, now we’re back to square one...

There are no valid dyno results here!

XD

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Did not say not valid, just do not compare to what most use to compare to(dynojet), so I did not reference them. Especially when dynojet results are easily obtainable.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
But not always compared like this based on how each dyno is setup and not as direct comparison as dynojet to dynojet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts