Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yep. I overlooked it, trdtoy overlooked it and most importantly, you overlooked it. I guess we all suck.

Then again, it is a VT2 and most of us don’t care about them.
It's so awesome how we can come to the same conclusion - you about my car and me about anything you type!
Common ground is such a beautiful thing!

Bravo for creating a welcoming atmosphere that has people brimming with enthusiasm to post here again and again and partake in conversation that is not only thought provoking, but most of all, FUN!

Here's to you! For you are most certainly a jolly, good fellow!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was helpful, as there aren’t any stock ‘19 DCT dyno graphs posted here. If there were, I’d have seen them as I monitor this site every day.

Now, the question remains... Why don’t you get yours dyno’d and contribute the data to this site?
This wallet uses SPV and random servers from a list. This means little trust in third parties is required when verifying
payments. However, it is not as secure as a full node like Bitcoin Core.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bizaccen Mission is to provide the following quality services to the companies by providing them professional &
efficient recruitment solutions that will meet each client’s needs & requirements. Bizaccen connects with great
companies and great employees and we open up the opportunities for both by providing the highest quality of
outsourced employment and human resource services.
Bizaccen knnect:Click here

·
Registered
5 Posts
we have discovered that each successful solution is based on a thin line of
dedicated and unique efforts. We always prefer to become our client’s partner
not their vendors as we want to work as a team. We believe that working together
will help us to develop incredible products for our clients.
Ambiguous:click here
IT Services:click here

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Reading what this robot has to say is getting entertaining.....

21 - 27 of 27 Posts