Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a set of EBC Brakes GD Dimpled and Slotted sport rotors. Very simple install, hardest part was getting the 2 phillips screws that hold the rotor to the hub out. Had to use an electric impact. So far they work i'm loving them. They give a small amount of "swishing" wind noise due to the wide slots and dimples, but this is no bother to me. Love the way they look! Part number is listed on the box for anyone who wants a set! Product Auto part Tire Auto part Automotive tire Disc brake Vehicle brake Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Tire

128 Posts
Should have saved up and gotten a kit like mine XD hehe they look great though, how is the stopping power?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stopping power is the same with just the rotors but the heat dissipation is improved. Looking to install some of EBC's YellowStuff pads once they become available. Supposed to be much better friction rating than OE pads.

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
#sexy

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Reactions: JGunz18

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
The VT's have slightly larger front rotors than the NAV.

I think the rear rotors are the same on all!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have the R1 concepts on my R Spec.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.