Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was considering either one of these tunes? Is it even worth it? what set up does everyone have that has a tune on their velos?

Suggestions?

·
Registered
2013 VT
84 Posts
ECU tune all the way! The better tuners will get you more power than these with much more reliability/safety. I'm tuned by Sxth, so I'd highly recommend them but I'm sure others can chime in with some results from some of the other tuners out there

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ECU tune all the way! The better tuners will get you more power than these with much more reliability/safety. I'm tuned by Sxth, so I'd highly recommend them but I'm sure others can chime in with some results from some of the other tuners out there
Thanks for the Tip!

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,439 Posts
Ecu tune no questions asked by a good tuner.

Qwik Tyme Performance is at the top of the list currently. SXTH Element Engineering would be a good second choice. After that would be companies like 845 Motorsports, lap 3 USA, and Tork Motorsports.

Check me out on FB and IG
Qwik Tyme Performance
@Qwiktymeperformance

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went with Lap3 because they're not touching your original ECU. They send you another one that you plug in. If you need to get revert back for any reason, you've still got your original.

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,439 Posts
I went with Lap3 because they're not touching your original ECU. They send you another one that you plug in. If you need to get revert back for any reason, you've still got your original.
Any tuner can have a tune on a spare ecu if you want to revert back to stock. Or another option to avoid the hassle of swapping the ecu and more options on tunes at hand would be having remote tuning hardware/software.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was considering either one of these tunes? Is it even worth it? what set up does everyone have that has a tune on their velos?

View attachment 106154

Suggestions?

View attachment 106154

Suggestions?
This post is from June, 2018.
I still haven't dynoed, nor do I plan on doing so. Despite what most people suggested on here. It's been 2+ years, and I have no regrets. All the best my friend 👍🏻 Highly recommend! Despite the fact I've yet to dyno, I love it. Search "RaceChip". I have a RaceChip GTS Black. I've had it maybe 2 months, and I love it. I too was sceptical. However, I did alot of research on the company and went with them. All I can say, I'm glad I did!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts