Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I posted a couple weeks ago that I had a P0301 Diagnostic Code and I was able to fix that problem. However, today my check engine light came on and now I have a P0300 code. I went to a couple Auto Mechanics and they’re trying to charge me an arm and a leg for repairs. Im a quick learner and a bit car savvy and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for repair procedures. I want to spend as little as possible if I can. All help is welcome.
Font Material property Parallel Paper Rectangle

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,569 Posts
Will you actually follow the advice given? Because saying do so cheap as possible tells me that you will not do whats needed to fix the issues. My gut tells me you did not even do whats needed to fix the current issues since it's back so quickly. The questions I asked last time were not even answered to fully help your issues.

·
Registered
2020 Veloster Turbo 1.6L/K&N cold air intake/Boomba TB & MI spacer/NKS M45XL/Borla Cat-back/& more…
17 Posts
Hey everyone. I posted a couple weeks ago that I had a P0301 Diagnostic Code and I was able to fix that problem. However, today my check engine light came on and now I have a P0300 code. I went to a couple Auto Mechanics and they’re trying to charge me an arm and a leg for repairs. Im a quick learner and a bit car savvy and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for repair procedures. I want to spend as little as possible if I can. All help is welcome.
View attachment 106970
I had the same problem like month ago, what i did was bought a new set of spark plugs (HKS M45XL or OE ones it’s your preference, and torque at 22 that how i fix mine, but my problem was a lil of leak of oil from my Cylinder 1 i cleaned and put the new set of Spark plug, i still thinking i could use the old one and didn’t waste my money in the M45XL lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts