Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm generally new on here & I haven't really used the forums much since I made it, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum or of its been posted about already. But my 2015 rspec MT has been sitting for 2-3 months cause the EPS, ESC, ABS, & the TPMS lights came on, if I remember correctly I did hit a bump on the freeway and yes a bump, not a pothole lol. And after, it did sound like a noise was coming from one of the tires, and the lights hadn't start to come on till I was heading back home from where I was going. It did seem like it doesnt want to accelerate and shifts super hard but honestly it was pretty rough before hand, even after two clutch replacements馃ぃ馃槃 but generally it was worse than before and that's why its been sitting cause I don't know if it could be the manual transmission, buttttt to also mention, the plastics underneath were, let's say destroyed cause yanno rally car馃槄馃か馃か and i do have aftermarket rims and tires that mayyyy or mayyy not have a weee bit too much stretch馃槄馃ゲ (which were put on after learning probably not rally car)馃槵馃ぃ I have just a cheap OBD2 scanner and the app connects to the scanner via Bluetooth but it will not read my ECM so I'm stuck between one of my computers malfunctioning or my wheel speed sensor or maybe transmission issue but to be honest I'm no mechanic (but I try too be)馃槈 Just kinda want feedback from people that know what they're doing馃榿

Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT 脳 2
This has been caused by the vacuum pump as well. Do some searching.....

Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT 脳 2
Yes been know to fix the issue. Search and you will see. Most importantly get it diagnosed and fixed spending least you have to in the process. There was a TSB out for this if I'm not mistaken so hyundai is aware of the issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts