Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are now offering a tune for both the manual and automatic Veloster Turbo. You can expect to see gains of 45 WHP and 70 WTRQ on a completely stock system running 93 octane. The power only goes up from there depending on your mods. Boost pressure is raised from the average 16 to 18 PSI to around 22 to 23 PSI.

Veloster Turbo Tuned Dyno Graph.jpg

We offer a couple options in the way of how you would like to receive your tune.
1. We schedule an appointment that you can bring your car in for a one to two hours turn around for the flash tune to be applied.
2. We schedule an appointment that you can bring your car in for where we will strap it down on our in ground 424xLC2 DynoJet and create a custom tune for your vehicle.
3. Upon confirmation from us, you mail in your ecu for the flash tune to be wrote based off of your current mods. Attached is our Mail-In form that should be filled out and sent in with your ECU. View attachment ecu_mail_in_form.pdf
4. ***NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE***OBD II Handheld Programmer (This is an option that we will hopefully have available in the next 6 month to a year.)

The cost:
1. ECU Flash based off of your current mods will run for the current sale price of $550 USD.
2. Custom Dyno Tuning will run around $850 USD, there may be additional charges for this based on the extent of your mods.

Also one additional note is that other than the cost for shipping the ECU in we offer FREE ECU reflashes in case you change mods or need to take your car into the Dealership.

·
Super Moderator
5,343 Posts
Always great to see more tuners get involved in our platform.... congrats and best of luck... getting a great tune is one of the best mods you can do for the car... love mine...

·
Registered
324 Posts
need to see if my current tune will be fixed correctly. all i have to do is send my ECU off. i like my car, but it drives very bad. if my tune doesn't come back better, i guess i'm out of $500 and have to start over again. i'm not bashing, just saying all that money spent going to get it tuned and not running like it should is a little frustrating. glad there is a backup plan with eurocharged.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
need to see if my current tune will be fixed correctly. all i have to do is send my ECU off. i like my car, but it drives very bad. if my tune doesn't come back better, i guess i'm out of $500 and have to start over again. i'm not bashing, just saying all that money spent going to get it tuned and not running like it should is a little frustrating. glad there is a backup plan with eurocharged.
One thing I forgot to mention, even if you have a tune file on your car and want our tune you do not need to deal with getting the previous tuner to flash it back to stock. We can do a complete rewrite off of one of our database stock files that we have. This will match what was stock on your vehicle then we can make you our tune file based off the factory file rather than the tuned one you currently have on your car. This allows us to not miss changing any data that the previous tuner may have modified from stock.

·
Registered
152 Posts
do you have a webpage eurocharged? 500 for a tune ecu is a deal. how much if i wanted to buy a tune ecu from you without having to send mine in? and what does your downpipe build look like?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you have a webpage eurocharged? 500 for a tune ecu is a deal. how much if i wanted to buy a tune ecu from you without having to send mine in? and what does your downpipe build look like?
Currently, as posted in the other thread, our VT products are not on our website. The tune is 550 and the only option other than sending your ecu in would be to have whole car sent to us, unfortunately we do not offer a purchase including the ecu. Our down pipe is in the works right now I am waiting on some parts to come in before I can start the fabrication.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Would I be able to get this tune done at the Ontario (Canada) location? Or is this Texas only?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good question, as there are Eurocharged locations throughout the nation (& other countries).

Would like to know as well.
As of right now it would only be our Houston, Texas location as not all of our location have the same tuning capabilities.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Alright, thanks. Hopefully it will be an option down the road.

Although I'm going to feel like a total ass if ever I drive there and park in their sea of Lamborghinis :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Are you able to provide tweeks to specific areas ie higher idle, launch control,slow spooling down in the lower rpm's 3k-3600, raise torque & rev limiter
Or provide 2015 mapping?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Currently, as posted in the other thread, our VT products are not on our website. The tune is 550 and the only option other than sending your ecu in would be to have whole car sent to us, unfortunately we do not offer a purchase including the ecu. Our down pipe is in the works right now I am waiting on some parts to come in before I can start the fabrication.
sigh, i can send you my hatch if you send me that black amg e55 :cool2: j/k

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you able to provide tweeks to specific areas ie higher idle, launch control,slow spooling down in the lower rpm's 3k-3600, raise torque & rev limiter
Or provide 2015 mapping?
I am checking with my tuner currently and will let you know when I know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Or provide 2015 mapping?
Our tuner said that everything except the 2015 mapping is possible. We would just need to get launch control and the slower spooling tested on my car before we released it but everything else is not a problem to do. I am waiting on my catless downpipe materials to arrive then we are going to dyno tune it for that and that is when we will play with launch control.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Our tuner said that everything except the 2015 mapping is possible. We would just need to get launch control and the slower spooling tested on my car before we released it but everything else is not a problem to do. I am waiting on my catless downpipe materials to arrive then we are going to dyno tune it for that and that is when we will play with launch control.
Cool thanks for the info
Let us know how it goes

·
Banned
91 Posts
Why aren't 2015 maps available? I currently have a 2015 that needs a tune...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts