Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Velo people,
Would anyone be willing to trade the axleback portion of their ISR street catback for the axleback portion of my ISR race edition? I'm looking for a little quieter for my neighborhood and perhaps you are looking for more flow and pops and bangs perhaps...
I'd pay shipping !!

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,558 Posts
Is the tune or the exhaust making it unbearable?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the tune or the exhaust making it unbearable?
Exhaust for sure. Not unbearable, it sounds great, just too much dB for me.

·
Administrator
5,558 Posts
You can probably have the exhaust modified cheaper than you can find what you're asking for and get it shipped. Hell I have a 3" resonator that may do what you're looking for. Not sure how quiet you may want or need it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can probably have the exhaust modified cheaper than you can find what you're asking for and get it shipped. Hell I have a 3" resonator that may do what you're looking for. Not sure how quiet you may want or need it.
Thanks, I welded on a magnaflow 5" round muffler in place of the ISR resonator, it made it sound a little deeper and more mellow but it's still a straight pipe sound. I think it really needs to be a chambered muffler for me, I just don't know where to fit one.

·
Administrator
5,558 Posts
You need a large volume unit to tone it down if you go with a straight through design.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts