Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In recent news, it seems like many members are "abandoning ship."

For better or for worse, regardless of your reason (hopefully a more positive one..) I wish you all good fortune!

I hope to stay strong with my 2013 VT for many more years to come.. well until I can get my grubby hands on a Cayman GTS ;)

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
In recent news, it seems like many members are "abandoning ship."

For better or for worse, regardless of your reason (hopefully a more positive one..) I wish you all good fortune!

I hope to stay strong with my 2013 VT for many more years to come.. well until I can get my grubby hands on a Cayman GTS ;)
Totally agree here bud. I'm holding on for yrs and yrs. If I pop I get new motor or rebuild. I can't let him go! :)

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I'll be here. Still driving mine

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
We will still be here for a long time to come and figuring out all the neat idiosyncrasies of the veloster engine and ecu

·
Registered
127 Posts
Had wanted one since I first saw one, plan on keeping it for a long time.

Jason

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I may not mod mine or participate in the forum much, but I still really like the car. I'll prob trade it for a '16 in the spring. You cant really beat what it offers for the price unless you go used.

Im curious to know what be are jumping ship into.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Im curious to know what be are jumping ship into.
new 5.0 mustang/gt350 is #1 on my list atm...but i'm sure that might change in next 6-12 months. I'm just waiting to pay more on the vt first so I don't lose my butt in it/waiting on gt350 possibly...can't make up my mind...maybe some more rumors about v8 gencoupe will be out. Now rumblings about a focus RS...we'll see

not sure what everyone else is looking at.

·
Banned
552 Posts
Not here as much as not modding the VT anymore but creep now and again. I'm on the second allocation for a Hellcat. I missed my supercharged Jeep Srt8 too much. The boy will have his learners licence by this spring and hopefully won't break the VT. And no he probably won't even get to drive the Chally even with the black key.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Sorry folks.. Blown head gasket.. Paid for out of pocket... Multiple friends thrown rod failures.. Power train warranty shot due to faulty tuner.. Not taking the chance. Lots of parts coming up for sale soon.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
people need to stop exiting just because of something as small as a blown up motor. come on guys. just put it back to stock, go to the dealer and get a new one for free, and put everything back on and do it again.
not my reason, my reason is just bored with it and want to go back to sports car again.

Reactions: velosterdude30
1 - 20 of 199 Posts