Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have purchased some ExLed head lights for my car and when the low been headlights are turned off they will sometimes blink fast but most of the time they blink normal. They always blink normal when the low beam headlights are turned on though. I know that led turn signals will blink fast because there is not enough resistance or load on the relay but I have never heard of led turn signals that rapid blink sometime as well as blink normal depending on my cars mood. As far as I know they are not supposed to blink fast at all. Does anyone know what is causing the rapid blinking to be so intermittent?

I don't want to deal with there customer service because of some bad experiences I have had with them. The only way they can fix anything is if you ship the headlights back to Korea at about $669 in shipping fees. Hear is a link to the Headlights that I purchased
http://www.exledshop.com/exled-custom-leds/hyundai/veloster/2012-hyundai-veloster-turbo-exled-full-led-headlights-for-veloster-turbo-with-oem-parts-copy.html

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Only thing I can suggest is a faulty TPC module or TPC wiring??? I have no idea where they place this module.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply, I think I was just hoping there was something that was missing. I'll look into adding one of those led load modules to each side and hopefully that will fix my issue.

·
Registered
400 Posts
ive built quite a few headlights with exleds and tpc and never heard of this issue. if the load resistor doesn't help and u need them fixed I could open them and check it out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts