Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an extension pipe to turn my injen SRI into the CAI. I do not need a filter, just the extension pipe and coupling. Any suggestions would also be helpful. Also my existing setup is black so a black pipe would be the better option. If I could get the Injen piece that would be easier than making something up.

as per the rules I do PayPal and I am verified.

let me know

Thanks

·
Vendor
3,542 Posts
I would probably be able to help you out if you were interested. If you could show me a picture of the injen SRI, I should be able to see if my CAI extension would work or not. I have a couple CAI extensions laying around from people who bought SRIs.

If it seems like it would work for you, you pay shipping and that is all I would ask from you :)

Reactions: agentw0

·
Super Moderator
3,319 Posts
maybe this will help -

Reactions: agentw0

·
Registered
158 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg

Nate, here is what the extension looks like for the Injen CAI.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds good, the pic posted by RPW00Mirage is what my setup looks like

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I would probably be able to help you out if you were interested. If you could show me a picture of the injen SRI, I should be able to see if my CAI extension would work or not. I have a couple CAI extensions laying around from people who bought SRIs.

If it seems like it would work for you, you pay shipping and that is all I would ask from you :)

Let me know what we would be looking at on the shipping and I will gladly take you up on the offer. I have PayPal at the ready

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts