Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has had experience with these? Or should I not waste my time....
Any pictures of these on a VT?
photo 1 (1).jpg
photo 2 (1).jpg

Thoughts and opinions?

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
first, I'd do a DIY for MUCH cheaper if you decided to try it out.

I thought about doing it but the way the sides are designed, I decided against it because I didn't think it would look right with the shape/design of the sides.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Seems to me that I read this is just garage door weather stripping with brand name. Not tried it but from my understanding you can get a roll from Home Depot for about $8.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thought about the home depot weather stripping...
but this, comes with Automotive 3M tape
That has to account for something lol
I'm leaning to just lowering springs from ARK

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
yeah, EZ lip SAYS that they ASSURE customers it is not the same thing.. However, after comparing to some of the HD/Lowes stuff it sure as hell feels like it, not to mention an almost identical cross section for the material.. (I brought a section of my EZ-lip in and compared) I only got the EZ-lip because I didn't realize you could get the same stuff from the store easily.

They probably just use a 'premium' grade vs. a bottom of barrel grade that may fall apart over time or whatever.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh so you have it installed?
i wonder how it looks with teh front skirt having that turn into the center and then the turn out. does this mold well?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
what am I missing, what is it suppose to do?

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
it molds real well the way I did it. I just wish I would have accounted for the transition and cut the tape out of the little gap!

My photobucket bandwidth is exceeded. I will look for a pic :p

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Reactions: MyDianaZ06
1 - 11 of 11 Posts