Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ok, so I am doing my best to keep up here. I have taken a photo of the UNFINISHED flares - fresh out of the mold (ready to paint), and if anyone wants real specifics, as in measurements at certain points, let me know.
They were originally designed for our show car, and we did put larger rubber on the car - but super aggressive perhaps they are not. veloster_flares_all.jpg
They can be bolted on for that particular look (if you look at our website you can see the MX-5 flares both bolted on and bonded on), or bonded on for a more streamlined look. I agree that the paint job makes it hard to see the full extent of the pieces.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
another 2 inches and some sunk in bolts and you have a winner.

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Banned
7,377 Posts
Ok, so I am doing my best to keep up here. I have taken a photo of the UNFINISHED flares - fresh out of the mold (ready to paint), and if anyone wants real specifics, as in measurements at certain points, let me know.
They were originally designed for our show car, and we did put larger rubber on the car - but super aggressive perhaps they are not. View attachment 32200
They can be bolted on for that particular look (if you look at our website you can see the MX-5 flares both bolted on and bonded on), or bonded on for a more streamlined look. I agree that the paint job makes it hard to see the full extent of the pieces.
Updates or did you guys give up?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oh well. Hate to see another vendor give up. I would have order the flares if they had released them. Oh well. Someone will capitalize eventually.
No don't give up!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'll get in contact again with Mr. Green and get an update for the fender flares sometime this week. :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
This is what I want

Attachments

41 - 54 of 54 Posts