Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
credit shall be given to chuckinfill over at ***** for his upkeep of this document!!

that is how I found out our car was coming to Denver and had it reserved almost as soon as the dealership knew it was coming :)

·
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
credit shall be given to chuckinfill over at ***** for his upkeep of this document!!

that is how I found out our car was coming to Denver and had it reserved almost as soon as the dealership knew it was coming :)
Yes, all thanks to Chuck. Found my future VT on the list as well.
I'm just paying it forward and sharing it here. :smile:

·
Registered
73 Posts
How often do these lists update? CT has not seen ANY manuals at ALL! Im all over the first one that is available.
NC didn't have any...I hunted one down using this list and found mine and finally picked it up on Monday down in GA, a five hour drive but well worth it. Visiting mom n pop in Stamford CT now, so there is at lease one manual in CT!!!!!!!!

·
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NC didn't have any...I hunted one down using this list and found mine and finally picked it up on Monday down in GA, a five hour drive but well worth it. Visiting mom n pop in Stamford CT now, so there is at lease one manual in CT!!!!!!!!
Congrats brother!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Found my VT, flying to get it tomorrow

Thank You Vee Tee for finding my Ultra Black VT, Automatic, Ultimate w/ tinted glass. I looked up my car on your list last night and made a deal with Planet Hyundai in Golden, CO. for it. They had it in dealer stock. Guys should make some contacts
and find their ride. :in love:

Up to date as of 8/14/12

HERE

Happy Hunting! :wink:

·
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank You Vee Tee for finding my Ultra Black VT, Automatic, Ultimate w/ tinted glass. I looked up my car on your list last night and made a deal with Planet Hyundai in Golden, CO. for it. They had it in dealer stock. Guys should make some contacts
and find their ride. :in love:
Awesome, glad you found one, congrats!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Found my VT from the Hyundai list on Google
Elsewhere in the forum someone linked the 408 VT cars spreadsheet shipped by Hyundai. I used that list and retrieved locations for ultra black m/t ultimate VT. Monday morning I was calling and Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai still had their car and on the showroom floor. I wanted to pick up from Sioux Falls, SD if they still had theirs. Never heard a word from them after sending e-mail and leaving phone call Monday. Tuesday morning was able to talk to sales person and car was sold before it arrived. He searched around and called back and said that there were only two left in the nation and if I wanted the one in Oak lawn better put my money down. Called Oak Lawn but they would not take a down payment. I was planning to take Friday off. So I decided to see if could take Wednesday off; granted. At 8:45 p.m. I called to see if car was still there and it was. My son and I got up at 3 a.m. and drove 5 hours - 345 miles from Des Moines, IA to Chicago area. All the time I am driving up there I am saying this is crazy; should just wait; there will be more coming. Was at the store at 9 when they open and car was still on the floor. Took for a test drive and bought it. Very pleased with the car. One thing that is disappointing is the interior rear view mirror does not go blue at night like my 2002 GM vehicle does. This is 2012, right? I am taking it easy for the first 600 miles as recommended in the handbook.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts