More to come.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Reactions: BostonRead

·
Registered
170 Posts
Saw that video way back and I just now realized that was a veloster. Man, I was really indifferent to this car before I owned one.

·
Registered
242 Posts
First time I have seen it, haven to be careful, I have a 15 yr old grandson who loves my VT! Blessings, Whiz

·
Registered
701 Posts
Seen this before. Just glad the dumbass 14 year old is behind bars.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Seen this before but still a good video :) Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
26 Posts
God wtf lol Good thing I drive standard shift and also have a quick release setup on the way. no one stealing my car for joyrides

·
Registered
567 Posts
4th motion...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
A first post, with a bit of dated fun, with two pages of comments -- and we're still thinking it should just disappear? The best case for deleting this thread now is that it showcases how stuffy most of you are.

Reactions: TC4Tay and Flareon

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
A first post, with a bit of dated fun, with two pages of comments -- and we're still thinking it should just disappear? The best case for deleting this thread now is that it showcases how stuffy most of you are.
Just shows how far this site has fallen. Zero moderator activity. In the old days, mods would've nipped this in the bud post-haste.

The thing is, OP acting like this was something never seen before was erroneous. That's the problem. People don't care about searching to see if something has been posted here before. Typical Facebook mindset. Fire and forget.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.