Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
'13 Black VT A/T
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a lot of threads that already exist for this topic and if someone could link it to me that'd be dope.

I am running Godspeed lowering springs with stock fenders and was wondering if an 18x9.5 +38 would fit that with minimal rubbing.

Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 馃か
I know there are a lot of threads that already exist for this topic and if someone could link it to me that'd be dope.

I am running Godspeed lowering springs with stock fenders and was wondering if an 18x9.5 +38 would fit that with minimal rubbing.
This should be a good start.

Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT 脳 2
225/40R18 is the biggest you can go. Will rub with suspension under load so keep in mind when hitting bumps/holes/dips or high G's.

Registered
'13 Black VT A/T
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@trdtoy I'm currently running those specs for tires.

Are you saying anything larger than those specs would causing rubbing under load? As of right now I do not notice any rubbing

Super Moderator
what are you running now?

got any photos?

Registered
'13 Black VT A/T
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@RPW00Mirage I am currently running 225/40/R18 Nexxen N1500 Plus on the stock 2013 VT wheels. My car also has Godspeed lowering springs on it as well. I do have pictures that I will upload here in a bit.

Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT 脳 2
@trdtoy I'm currently running those specs for tires.

Are you saying anything larger than those specs would causing rubbing under load? As of right now I do not notice any rubbing
Any larger will rub easier for sure under suspension load as I stated. You're not rubbing now because that tire size has 0 issues even with the suspension bottomed out under load on the oem wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts