Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in Florida picked their car up yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here! Where in Florida are you?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in MS, and called a couple dealers in Pensacola and were told they'd be getting one in soon, but they all want to charge at least $1000 over MSRP. Dealerships in Lousiana were the same.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can someone please explain the magic of announcing your vin number to the group? WhAt does it prove? Also just found out that those of us that have cars stuck in port in Oregon may have a wait as there is a strike by unions out there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gainesville is Charging MSRP St Augustine is charging MSRP and so is Ocala, Lakeland and wesley chapel.

No idea! I just want my car to get here! I am sick of bumming rides since I sold my truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got one today. I just lucked out. It was the first dealer I called to see when one would be in. It had only been off the truck for an hour. It's black with blue interior and a manual. I was told Jenkins Hyundai in Ocala should have a matte gray in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tampa here... still waiting.
I am also in Tampa... Not sure if you want an MT or Auto but Hyundai of New Port Richey is showing a black ultimate on their website... I believe it is an auto. No pics with it, though. Crown Hyundai in St Pete shows a Silver MT on their website but I believe it is actually an auto based on the type code they had posted (compared to the type codes that are found in the thread on that other forum:wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Test drove the VT in Bradentucky a couple times. Just waiting for a black or matte with gray trimmed interior...
Was it a manual? That's kind of a long way for me to go just to test drive and I seem to recall it being an auto. I'm either going to get a manual or keep what I've got...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Have you test driven it? Is it a manual?
Haven't tested the Red one, the one in Bradenton is an Utimate Auto. I stopped by on a visit to Sarasota for the night and figured I'd stop in to try it out. A lot nicer and more "upscale" inside with the full leather and darker accents.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I live in jacksonville and Just bought mine this weekend in orange park. They have 2 black VT automatics still. I bought the red turbo manual ultimate in Boston red and traded my Boston red automatic non turbo for it. I am extremely happy with the differences between the two vehicles. No regrets here!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I live in jacksonville and Just bought mine this weekend in orange park. They have 2 black VT automatics still. I bought the red turbo manual ultimate in Boston red and traded my Boston red automatic non turbo for it. I am extremely happy with the differences between the two vehicles. No regrets here!!
Redvel2rbo i work at westside hyundai if you need any parts come see me there.

·
Registered
730 Posts
just got mine and i love it. a blast to drive and looks great!
Congrats tonystarr. Where did you get yours? Got mine at Doral, and live just south of it in Fountainbleau. Nice pictures too!!! Already have people eyeing your new baby on your parking lot. Put your flag on the map. We need more representation for Miami :cool2:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts