Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I have the TS CAI what pipe do I need to get the FMCAI, how it comes out by the grill up front for max air flow, I would really like to buy that pipe. Thanks for your time

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
If I have the TS CAI what pipe do I need to get the FMCAI, how it comes out by the grill up front for max air flow, I would really like to buy that pipe. Thanks for your time
My TS FMIC in its entirelty will be up for sale,..as soon as TOK gets me his FMIC. Big, big savings bro. After you install it, or during, consider this if you want max air flow.

1. Buy a Pierce crash bar OR
2.http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/veloster-performance/8483-forced-air-mod-ts-fmic-interest-thread-current-users-future-users.html

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an fmic I want the cold air Intake that sits up by the grill in the open

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought TS had an upgrade to this or something

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
I stopped doing this almost as it started. Space was a bit tight and the filters needed for the setup (because of space) were not as high quailty as I would have liked.

You can still make one using the standard 90 bend from intake elbow to 45 coupler and 45 pipe. Then make some sort of bracket.

Reactions: wesg631

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I stopped doing this almost as it started. Space was a bit tight and the filters needed for the setup (because of space) were not as high quailty as I would have liked.

You can still make one using the standard 90 bend from intake elbow to 45 coupler and 45 pipe. Then make some sort of bracket.
Yeah I cut your fmcai back TS and put an open ended AEM filter aimed at the opening in the grill left by the removed stock intercooler. Plenty more room for bigger filter that way

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Yes.. 90 and 45 will get you there. However like SOcks said, you will have an issue with space which is why i had to purchase a Crash bar from Pierce. This was the only way i could get a quality filter up there.. Are you coming to Hanfest? If so you can check out my car so you can get an idea.. Im not showing the car but it will be in the parking lot.

·
Registered
374 Posts
So more like the gti cf airboxes vented straight to the grill?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I have the day off for handset I'll be there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts