Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New guy here. Preston T. Just picked up a 14 Veloster Turbo auto with about 70k on the clock. New to these cars so I'm sure I'll have some questions after lurking for a bit. Been watching a lot of Tork Motorsports videos and 845 stuff. Got a few mods planned for the car nothing crazy. Intended purpose is a fun little daily gas saver. I'm from the Memphis, TN area. Little background: DIY/shitcanic extraordinaire, worked as a LEO for a few years then Competition Cams / Lunati / FAST for a few years (still get the hookup if ya need anything).. plenty of go fast cars: mustangs, lightning, 454ss Silverado, multiple LS engine swaps/platform builds sportbikes, harleys/buells.. anyways thanks for the add and if you have any questions just ask!

Thanks,

P.T.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,263 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Let me know what goals are and I can steer you straight!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lil autocross fun and 12's in a 4banger would be acceptable. Got the tuning and such sorted with HP stuffs already done the airbox delete. Got a tork tube and the diy airbox delete from tork coming. Lighter wheel setup, maybe some coilovers or at least springs and a downpipe. Got a hooker aero single in single out im gonna weld in and ill be done. Definitely appreciate any guidance.

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,263 Posts
Check out Qwik Tyme Performance on FB or IG for guidance on power, tuning, and have the car running good.

·
Super Moderator
3,382 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts