Veloster Turbo Forum banner

For Sale: Turbosocks Big Intercooler, $150 OBO

4K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Opelken 
#1 ·
I recently obtained this intercooler and would like to sell it to recover some of the funds I have already invested in my 2016 VT. This intercooler is used, from another 2016. I don't know the mileage, but it's in good usable condition. Comes with both mounting brackets and the hoses for the inlet and outlet.
Asking $150 Or Best Offer.
Buyer can pick up or pay shipping.
Located in central Missouri( Fayette or Moberly area) Zip 65230
Photo coming soon!

#3 ·
This is the horizontal Big front mount intercooler, as Turbosocks still shows on their website. It mounts on the original bumper support and both of the hose connections are on the left side, near the location of the OEM intercooler connections. It is currently sold out on their website: Shop | www.turbosocks.com
I had some very important meetings that took place tonight, so I wasn't yet able to get pics of the actual item. If you will grant me some patience, I'll try to post some actual pics tomorrow night.

#5 ·
Nice intercooler but not the configuration Inwas looking for. 😔
This unit has the in and out on the same side which for me won't do for the power level I'm wanting.

Thanks for the pics and good luck on the same. It's a steal and hope somebody gets this. 🙏🏽👍

#15 ·
Do you know if I'd be able to use my TurboXS BOV with this?

#16 ·
doesn't look like the piping is included, so you can use whatever BOV / piping you want as long as it has a flange for turboXS.

#23 ·
I believe these pics are of the intercooler for a WRX. It is new and has the inlet and outlet on opposite ends but is nearly the same size. The Turbosocks unit is designed for the Turbo Veloster and includes the mounting brackets, but it's condition is not as good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.