·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some things that I no longer need!

IMG_1065.jpg
Everything is negotiable or OBO

IMG_1066.jpg
SOLD - These are the extended Sly Skirts from Turbosocks in carbon fiber. Already drilled out and I had them on for about 8k miles. Holes are ugly but will be hidden when attached.

IMG_1067.jpg
$120 - Sxth Element hot pipe. Only used for about 15k miles before I got a FMIC.

IMG_1069.jpg
SOLD - XWEK v1. Awesome kit that reduces electrical resistance which translated to a host of benefits. Ended up getting v2 so I don't need this anymore

IMG_1070.jpg
SOLD - Sxth Element Single Can Catch Can (Radium version that mounts to strut tower). Comes with braided SS AN lines, check valve, and extension bracket (painted ice blue by yours truly :))

IMG_1074.jpg
$40 - XPVS - Xenon Mac BOV Solenoid. While not in the pic, they do obviously come with the 3 vacuum fittings.

Also FS if anyone is interested:
OEM intercooler - $40. removed at 35k
OEM 57mm throttle body - $40. removed at 30k
OEM Intake assembly w/ new filter - $40. removed at 25k, filter is brand new
and all kinds of random OEM exterior stuff (reflectors, fog light assembly, exhaust and components, etc). lemme know if anyone is interested, I just want the space in my garage back

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
killer price for that catch can!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got some things that I no longer need!

View attachment 104222
Everything is negotiable or OBO

View attachment 104223
$40 - These are the extended Sly Skirts from Turbosocks in carbon fiber. Already drilled out and I had them on for about 8k miles. Holes are ugly but will be hidden when attached.

View attachment 104224
$120 - Sxth Element hot pipe. Only used for about 15k miles before I got a FMIC.

View attachment 104226 I
$30 - XWEK v1. Awesome kit that reduces electrical resistance which translated to a host of benefits. Ended up getting v2 so I don't need this anymore

View attachment 104227
SOLD - Sxth Element Single Can Catch Can (Radium version that mounts to strut tower). Comes with braided SS AN lines, check valve, and extension bracket (painted ice blue by yours truly :))

View attachment 104230
$40 - XPVS - Xenon Mac BOV Solenoid. While not in the pic, they do obviously come with the 3 vacuum fittings.

Also FS if anyone is interested:
OEM intercooler - $40. removed at 35k
OEM 57mm throttle body - $40. removed at 30k
OEM Intake assembly w/ new filter - $40. removed at 25k, filter is brand new
and all kinds of random OEM exterior stuff (reflectors, fog light assembly, exhaust and components, etc). lemme know if anyone is interested, I just want the space in my garage back
I'll but XWEK electric kit... Email me

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
PM'd for xwek

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Does the Mac valve make a noticeable difference
Yes! I feel it holds boost much better, it severely cuts down on random blow-offs when the throttle is lightly actuated, and it should last longer because of its superior and sturdier craftsmanship. Lots of info about it on this forum if you wanna know more, but I was personally able to notice the difference. Have one in my VT as well with no plans to remove and no issues whatsoever (I recently replaced my vacuum lines with some custom work and redid the solenoid with different fittings and a longer connection cable, that's the reason I bought another)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MAC BOV solenoid SOLD. Can't update the listing for some reason (maybe more than 30 days old?)

ALL NON-OEM ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Still a plethora of OEM parts. If anyone needs anything, please feel free to hit me up!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
May I purchase the oem intercooler please?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts