Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not going to undermine the gb. Reasoning for the gb price is company is canadian based and it ends up costing less for people in canada buying in canada.

I got my valve for the same price from cip

·
Registered
340 Posts
Best price for the Forge Blow Off Valve is $166.25 with free shipping at Fellows; Don't waste your time with this, you can buy the exact same BOV (Blow off Valve) from TH Motorsports for $166.25 w/ free shipping. I ordered mine yesterday. This is a U.S. company.
THMotorsports Inc.
5631 Dempster St.
Morton Grove, IL 60053

See: Forge Motorsport Blow Off Valve - Atmospheric HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE 2.0T;2.0T GT;2.0T PREMIUM;2.0T R-SPEC;2.0T TRACK 2010 - 2010 2.0 FMDVHGA
The valve pictured is not the correct one, but this order is for the correct valve for the Genesis (fits your Veloster Turbo too)

Using the best price doesn't undermine anything or anyone. That's silly. This is a U.S. company and it doesn't take a group buy.
This is an individual purchase and it's saving our forum members about $15.00 and they can buy it when they feel like it
without having to join up in a group like that's going to get anyone a wholesale price. If you live in Canada, you should
buy Canada. If you live in the U.S. you should buy U.S. when you get the chance.

ttwotees :cool2: Flag of the united states Flag Flag Day (USA)

·
2,385 Posts
Best price for the Forge Blow Off Valve is $166.25 with free shipping at Fellows; Don't waste your time with this, you can buy the exact same BOV (Blow off Valve) from TH Motorsports for $166.25 w/ free shipping. I ordered mine yesterday. This is a U.S. company.
THMotorsports Inc.
5631 Dempster St.
Morton Grove, IL 60053

See: Forge Motorsport Blow Off Valve - Atmospheric HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE 2.0T;2.0T GT;2.0T PREMIUM;2.0T R-SPEC;2.0T TRACK 2010 - 2010 2.0 FMDVHGA
The valve pictured is not the correct one, but this order is for the correct valve for the Genesis (fits your Veloster Turbo too)

Using the best price doesn't undermine anything or anyone. That's silly. This is a U.S. company and it doesn't take a group buy.
This is an individual purchase and it's saving our forum members about $15.00 and they can buy it when they feel like it
without having to join up in a group like that's going to get anyone a wholesale price. If you live in Canada, you should
buy Canada. If you live in the U.S. you should buy U.S. when you get the chance.
twotees, did you get your BOV yet and did you do the install? I'm excited to hear what you've come up with and how easy or not it was to install for you.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I'm confused.If a BOV is the same as a waste gate, don't all turbo's already have one?
They are not the same. 2 totally different components. The VT uses a wastegate on the turbo and a BPV on the intercooler. The BOV replaces the stock BPV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts