Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous post from the other BOV discussion thread:

Ok guys please post your name if your intrested below for a GB rate
Pricing is $175 shipped and $10 more which includes insurance against Lost or damage
All payments are through paypal at [email protected]

ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN FUNDS AND IF YOU WANT INSURED OR NON INSURED

Once we get our 5 plus members then price can be honoured

1) VeeTee
2) Doodog
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Fellows; Don't waste your time with this, you can buy the exact same BOV (Blow off Valve) from TH Motorsports for $166.25 w/ free shipping. I ordered mine yesterday. This is a U.S. company.
THMotorsports Inc.
5631 Dempster St.
Morton Grove, IL 60053

See: Forge Motorsport Blow Off Valve - Atmospheric HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE 2.0T;2.0T GT;2.0T PREMIUM;2.0T R-SPEC;2.0T TRACK 2010 - 2010 2.0 FMDVHGA
The valve pictured is not the correct one, but this order is for the correct valve for the Genesis (fits your Veloster Turbo too)

ttwotees :cool2:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Fellows; Don't waste your time with this, you can buy the exact same BOV (Blow off Valve) from TH Motorsports for $166.25 w/ free shipping. I ordered mine yesterday. This is a U.S. company.
THMotorsports Inc.
5631 Dempster St.
Morton Grove, IL 60053

See: Forge Motorsport Blow Off Valve - Atmospheric HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE 2.0T;2.0T GT;2.0T PREMIUM;2.0T R-SPEC;2.0T TRACK 2010 - 2010 2.0 FMDVHGA
The valve pictured is not the correct one, but this order is for the correct valve for the Genesis (fits your Veloster Turbo too)

for us folks up here in the great white north , its better to go with the group buy, if we buy from the sunny south , you might get nailed with duty and customs, or a brokerage fee, and it will be faster shipping not crossing the border

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100% agreement

for us folks up here in the great white north , its better to go with the group buy, if we buy from the sunny south , you might get nailed with duty and customs, or a brokerage fee, and it will be faster shipping not crossing the border
I agree 100% and IMHO you should be supporting your Canadian suppliers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
ttwotees
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing