Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us went out to the Ft Walton Beach "Cars & Coffee" event today. Was a good time, meeting some folks on this board and seeing some mods in person. Was waaay to hot though... :tongue:

I'm sure Magneticmuffin will post more pics...

20150711_095234.jpg 20150711_102903.jpg 20150711_104609.jpg 20150711_124018.jpg

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this every week? I might be game for the next one if so, though my R-spec is pretty much bone-stock for now.
Mine was bone stock too, doesn't matter. Its the 2nd Saturday of every month @ 9am. Basically just come down park your car, drink some coffee, talk to folks, and look at other cars. Its a good time.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the next one is the 12th of September. my VT isnt heavily modded, but its still fun to show off! the 12th cant come soon enough....
I might have some parts that I'll need help installing! :nerd:

·
Registered
310 Posts
That grand national in the background though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is this still going on? I live in fort Walton beach
Yep its the last Saturday of the month in the Mall parking lot behind Starbucks @ Mary Esther. There are some nice cars there, if you go out I'll have to make another trip. I haven't gone in awhile... There is one in Panama City but it wasn't very good last time I went.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yep its the last Saturday of the month in the Mall parking lot behind Starbucks @ Mary Esther. There are some nice cars there, if you go out I'll have to make another trip. I haven't gone in awhile... There is one in Panama City but it wasn't very good last time I went.
Thanks.....yea man I'll have to make it there...what time?i just live couple blocks away but just depends what I got going on with work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts