Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
why not Buy a FMIC get a free FMIC? I'll go halfsies with letigre21?

Reactions: Turbosocks

·
Registered
44 Posts
I mentioned a black friday sale to @[email protected] said he would talk to his partner, but no word yet..... :yawn::disappointed:

Hoping to pick up lots of items at awesome prices to cure my VT's identity crisis :money::money::money:

Reactions: Hyoondie

·
Registered
94 Posts
Would love for someone to have a sale on a red catch can

Reactions: SkittleZ

·
Registered
118 Posts
kyle do you have a storefront? im not far from you id rather pick up some stuff i need from you rather than ship. plus im sure you like cash

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
as always, we will be having a black friday sale. 10% off everything in our store. We will also be ordering some more inventory to be able to have as much in stock, ready to ship as possible!

Going to be doing a run of 5 Beast Mode intakes to have in stock for the sale. We are stocked up on FMIC's, have strut bars, wheel spacers, ordering more tow hooks, etc.!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Just wondering why people want the rigid collars in different colors, its not like you can really see them unless on a lift. That said I'd like red... lol

Reactions: hyatt

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
Just wondering why people want the rigid collars in different colors, its not like you can really see them unless on a lift. That said I'd like red... lol
It's like wearing the sexy panties under your prison jumper. You know that they are there.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts