Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Just finalize details. This is going to be the best sale we run till possibly next Black Friday. Now is the time if you've been holding off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'm waiting on this before I make any purchases. I'm ready to pull the trigger now, but saving a bit is always good haha

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
I'm waiting on this before I make any purchases. I'm ready to pull the trigger now, but saving a bit is always good haha
The has been the resounding message we got. Been a slow week last week or so after a few big weeks. Lol. Just gotta hope all the potential customers come through

·
Registered
892 Posts
The has been the resounding message we got. Been a slow week last week or so after a few big weeks. Lol. Just gotta hope all the potential customers come through

most online retail is slow the week or so before black friday. everyone is holding off to see what black friday brings . like i get that , but i am trying to make goals here lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Please REAR torsion bar! I think 170 is crazy for this piece

·
Registered
373 Posts
Tork going to do anything?

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
We will be having coupons for a percentage off. Limited amount of coupons in different tiers.

Max discount will be 20% off. And will work its way down to 5% off as codes are used up. This is by far the largest sale we have run to date. Certain items will be excluded from the sale and others will have flat discounts. Posts for specific items will be on our Facebook. Through the coming week. There are still many things that will be added to our site between now and Friday. Let the gear up begin !

·
Registered
532 Posts
They haven't been in stock for awhile! And I get the "we don't know when we'll have them in stock" bs. Not a good money maker to not stock anything. People will buy from someone else then!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts