Veloster Turbo Forum banner

forum vendor black friday?

10K views 45 replies 26 participants last post by  MA1tR!X 
#1 ·
Will any of the vendors be participating in black friday or cyber monday? Hint hint... I get a bunch of money around the holidays and I would love to blow it all on my car

#4 ·
why not Buy a FMIC get a free FMIC? I'll go halfsies with letigre21?

Reactions: Turbosocks
#5 ·
I mentioned a black friday sale to @kyle@845motorsports said he would talk to his partner, but no word yet..... :yawn::disappointed:

Hoping to pick up lots of items at awesome prices to cure my VT's identity crisis :money::money::money:

Reactions: Hyoondie
#11 ·
Would love for someone to have a sale on a red catch can

Reactions: SkittleZ
#17 ·
as always, we will be having a black friday sale. 10% off everything in our store. We will also be ordering some more inventory to be able to have as much in stock, ready to ship as possible!

Going to be doing a run of 5 Beast Mode intakes to have in stock for the sale. We are stocked up on FMIC's, have strut bars, wheel spacers, ordering more tow hooks, etc.!

#19 ·
Just wondering why people want the rigid collars in different colors, its not like you can really see them unless on a lift. That said I'd like red... lol

Reactions: hyatt
#24 ·
I'm waiting on this before I make any purchases. I'm ready to pull the trigger now, but saving a bit is always good haha

#28 ·
Please REAR torsion bar! I think 170 is crazy for this piece

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.