1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Vitamin-C Veloster Turbo DCT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Hello all,

You've probably seen me on the regular veloster forum or the veloster subreddit. I've officially traded in my '16 NAV for a '16 VT. Test drove it yesterday, loved it, walked out with it yesterday. I definitely have to say, there's a big difference in "pep" than the NAV. Half the mileage than my NAV which was 84K while the VT has 47K and I got a better interest rate than what I had on my NAV too.

Only downside is I'm losing my Injen SRI and Evilla axle back but I'm excited to mod the VT.

I plan on putting on the ISR race cat back exhaust but not sure so if anyone has it or can suggest a good cat back, let me know. Also open to suggestions for a BOV and SRI or other upgrades. I had the Injen one on my NAV and liked it.

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
6,151 Posts
Congratulations on the new car! Search the forum here for all of your needs. Much information available.

·
Registered
2014 Veloster Turbo Automatic
168 Posts
I swear these cars have a temper sometimes. On some days mine feels like a missile, and other times my car sounds like a rattlesnake and accelerates like a pig. Makes it interesting, at the very least

1 - 6 of 6 Posts