Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, I have let the local club members pick off some parts, I am starting with this and will add more random things as I inventory them

6th Element engineering SRI, used for approx. 10k miles. Great condition, minor denting on the filter and scuffs on the hardware but nothing that would be seen after install. The bolt for the bracket may need replacement, but it was working for me, the head is messed up slightly. I will take pictures when I find the bolt: Pending Local Sale

- Set of NGK 1422 Plugs, purchased used with little mileage. Never installed in my car -SOLD

- OEM Motor mount bushing, Rev 65a motor mount bushing, brand new OEM Hyundai oil filter, and Spectre breather filter. Selling together for $20 Shipped OBO

More to come!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump! Someone get this intake! Even if you have an injen, etc this is a nice upgrade, much more volume out of the 3.5 inch

Price drop on the plugs! $15 shipped! This price is firm though

·
Registered
718 Posts
What color is the intake?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What color is the intake?
Powdercoated black

The intake is actually pending local sale, if it falls through I will update the thread

Stay tuned for lots of OEM parts inbound!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price drop on OEM Filter and accessories!

Here is the next round of items that will be for sale:

OEM Snorkel Assembly
OEM Hot pipe
OEM Intercooler Shroud

There will be even more to come, as well as pictures of all the items. If anything interests you let me know and I will prioritize getting pictures up. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts