Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Our integrating sphere and measuring equipment arrived yesterday.

We will provide accurate lumen ratings and a chromaticity chart for all of our lighting products. If you need an approximation before that happens, feel free to call us: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!

Nick C.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Stage 2 Liense LED's in white- in yet? Just checked website and still says OUT OF STOCK. Why can't your website let you backorder items??????

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Stage 2 Liense LED's in white- in yet? Just checked website and still says OUT OF STOCK. Why can't your website let you backorder items??????
They are expected to arrive by this Friday. You can sign up for email notifications on the website for when they come back in stock :cool:

Nick C.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Installed all my DD LED's with the exception of:

Rear side markers- we don't have them on the VT that I could find. Gonna send them back.
Vanity LED's-Holy crap did I "F" that up. Now the posts are tweaked and they don't light at all. Gonna have the stealership put those in.

Too light out right now, but when it gets dark-I'm going to check her out.

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Installed all my DD LED's with the exception of:

Rear side markers- we don't have them on the VT that I could find. Gonna send them back.
Vanity LED's-Holy crap did I "F" that up. Now the posts are tweaked and they don't light at all. Gonna have the stealership put those in.

Too light out right now, but when it gets dark-I'm going to check her out.
The festoon bulbs are a fairly tight squeeze, but that's a good thing. They won't have pop out of the socket or move around

If you need any assistance with installation, feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Correct!

The 2015 uses the same bulb sizes as the 2014 VT model year

Our listing should be updated now

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Registered
41 Posts
backup.jpg

picture sucks....but driver side is stock.....passenger side is stage 3

·
Registered
969 Posts
Took advantage of this offer and ordered some blue replacements for the interior.

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Meet our newest LED bulb replacement, the HP48:

Available in 1156/7 - 3156/7 - 7440/3 sizes

21 - 40 of 61 Posts