Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Veloster Turbo Interior Acrylic

Custom manufactured by Diode Dynamics in-house, acrylic plates and inserts are an excellent way to add a custom look to your interior and engine bay.

They are available in a number of colors, and come with 3M automotive mounting tape in order to mount them securely in place.

They are custom laser-engraved from 1/16" premium acrylic, with enhanced heat resistance and UV stable finish.

Your order will ship same day (even custom!). Every product carries with it a one-year full warranty.

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
618 Posts
Would there be a discount for ordering complete set?

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Due to our already low prices, we do not have any discounts or on going coupons. We do offer free items when purchase certain amounts. If you make an order over $200.00 you can receive free shipping any where in the US.

-Emily

·
Registered
157 Posts
I like these a lot! I will make a purchase soon!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Assume we choose to add custom text, is there any way to change font or anything?

Or could you possibly give us a couple previews of what the custom text actually looks like..
Looking to get the front console piece in Aluminum/Black with the words "Devil Driver" but Im not sure if you guys shrink the text to fit the words side by side, or if you stack them kind of like how you have "Veloster Turbo" on the pic at the top.

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By default, the custom text is written in Myriad Pro, and is placed slightly smaller below any logos you select. You can also email right after placing your order with any specifics such as what you mentioned there (stacked vs side by side) or you can specify any standard font.
http://www.luckymanpress.com/teach/pages/Links/font_images/font14.jpg

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Could you guys please update the rear cupholder design options on the site? It doesn't match the Veloster options the rest of the plates have.

Also, do the cupholders and door pulls come as sets or as individual plates? It isn't clear on the product pages.

Second also: Is there a way we can get a selection for the full acrylic kit to choose between just "V" and "Turbo" versions?

thanks!

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Could you guys please update the rear cupholder design options on the site? It doesn't match the Veloster options the rest of the plates have.

Also, do the cupholders and door pulls come as sets or as individual plates? It isn't clear on the product pages.

Second also: Is there a way we can get a selection for the full acrylic kit to choose between just "V" and "Turbo" versions?

thanks!

I'll take a look at the website in a little bit here and see if there is anything we can do to make it more user friendly for you guys. I'm sure it does need an update since we are always getting new stuff in.
Thanks for the suggestion. We always love the feedback from our customers.
- Matt

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Question on the Mission Plates: Why is the manual transmission not covered for that piece? There is still a "mission plate" area ahead of the shifter. I'm guessing that it may just have a variant edge at the shifter base, but I don't see why a manual version couldn't be cut.

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Question on the Mission Plates: Why is the manual transmission not covered for that piece? There is still a "mission plate" area ahead of the shifter. I'm guessing that it may just have a variant edge at the shifter base, but I don't see why a manual version couldn't be cut.
Simply because we have not had one in yet to get the measurements from it to be sure that it works. If you would like to be the first one you can send in your measurements and we will be happy to work with you on getting it made.
- Matt

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Thank you for updating the pages with the additional ordering options. Made my ordering a full kit much easier. I also like the callout images of the light locations.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I owe you an update comment...the mission plate does fit fine on the manual transmission models. The center consoles are the same.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts