Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Veloster Turbo LED Fog Lights! Plug & Play Install! New USA Made SLF LED!

Hyundai Veloster Turbo Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Hyundai Velostoer Turbo's fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF models. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED replacements are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.
XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
SLF: Street Legal Output. Much brighter than factory. These are bright! Made in USA

Bulb Design

HP48: This bulb is designed with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more, under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Hyundai Veloster Turbo).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2013-2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2012-2017 Hyundai Veloster

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), send me a PM or call us: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photos

·
Registered
177 Posts
Anyone have these with 6000k low beams? how does the color match up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just ordered the full led kit stage 2 for the interior! Thank you Diode Dynamics!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Pm price shipped to 27947 for the 2.5 white led fogs and what ever color lo beam hid matches those please! Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered HID's for my fogs and low beams as well as a interior LED light kit. Everything looks great. Since this kit was purchased as a "Turbo Veloster kit" I am a little disappointed that a capacitor was not included with the relay harness. It's not about the money it just cost me another trip to Radio Shack to pick them up. The courtesy light LED boards are a bit too wide to fit perfectly in the housing, but even on a angle they light up fine. I also purchased a set of 1156 Hi-Power LED's. They light up fine, but I would recommend you replace the OEM packaging. It makes your product look very cheap like eBay a knock off. I was a little concerned once I seen the packing. I hope they last. I also purchased for the Turbo Veloster a interior dome light that DD say they have, but we don't have a dome light? Just map lights? DD needs to remove the "dome light" option from their site. Other than the few mentioned items I am a happy camper. I will post some pics soon..

·
Registered
267 Posts
There is a dome light on the vt's with out a sun roof. I have a friend with out a sun roof and he has a dome light in the back. It lights up the back seat well. I wish mine had some sort of rear light. But I love the ultimate package with the sun roof.

·
Vendor
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
was just wondering if you have a pic of the amber leds in the fogs.
I currently don't have any pictures with the veloster and amber fogs. If i get something, I will make sure to post it. For those of you who do have the amber fogs. Don't be afraid to post pics as well!

-Garrick

·
Registered
58 Posts
Was going to order a pair of the state 2 amber leds but then I found out they were double the price of stage 1. Going to have to hold off on these probably.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts