Veloster Turbo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
hi today i installed the leds and the rgb controller is inside the engine bay, below the horn / near radiator. Is this rf receiver waterproof or do i have to install it inside the passengers cabin (which seems impossible because the wires to the led are small).

Thanks
The RFv2 controller is indeed waterproof and can be mounted in the engine bay. If you are looking for RGB extension wire we do have it listed here on our site: RGB Extension Wire - Wiring - DIY Projects - Accessories

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Whats the difference between the wifi controller and the bluetooth? Which do you recommend?

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
They have all of the same features, but the bluetooth is easier to connect to IMO

I recommend the Bluetooth

Make sure your phone is on the compatibility list

Nick C.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have the Galaxy S5 so I should be good... Any more sales before Christmas?? Might have to request these as a gift!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Pm sent

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

The Sale Continues!

Celebrate the Fourth of July with BIG savings on the BEST and BRIGHTEST automotive lighting products! NOW is your chance to save BIG on our entire inventory of LED bulbs--just enter coupon code JULY4 at checkout for 20% off!

Sale includes all replacement LED bulbs, HID bulbs, HID Conversion Kits, LED Angel Eye Rings and LED Strips. Discount cannot be applied to LED Boards, Fog Lamps, Modules (Tail as Turn, Always-On, 4th Brake, Sequencer), Sidemarkers, Demon Eye or Accessories.

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders.

Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 4th, 2016.​

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

Today is the last day of the sale!

Celebrate the Fourth of July with BIG savings on the BEST and BRIGHTEST automotive lighting products! NOW is your chance to save BIG on our entire inventory of LED bulbs--just enter coupon code JULY4 at checkout for 20% off!

Sale includes all replacement LED bulbs, HID bulbs, HID Conversion Kits, LED Angel Eye Rings and LED Strips. Discount cannot be applied to LED Boards, Fog Lamps, Modules (Tail as Turn, Always-On, 4th Brake, Sequencer), Sidemarkers, Demon Eye or Accessories.

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders.

Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 4th, 2016.​

41 - 60 of 82 Posts