Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14’ VT MT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are interested please DM me! Your car MUST HAVE these specs below/................
-1st Generation Veloster Turbo 1.6L GDi.
-6 speed Manual Transmission
-Push button to start ignition
-Run Octane 91 or better fuel. (YOU CANNOT RUN ANYTHING BELOW 91!) you can run 93+ etc...
-Have upgraded spark plugs (at least one step cooler plugs to accommodate for increase in boost)

·
Premium Member
14’ VT MT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few Key improvements or benefits from this Tune:

-Average gain of 40-60WHP & 40-50tq/lbs from stock. Greater power increases achieved with performance upgrades (compiling effect)
-increased rev limit to 7,200RPM
-takes away the speed governor
-increased throttle response and less rev hang
-Faster Turbo Spool up times
-A whole lot of fun!
P.S. the vehicles safety systems remain unaltered, all the calibration data and other ECU functions remains exactly the same as stock.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
634 Posts
If you are interested please DM me! Your car MUST HAVE these specs below/................
-1st Generation Veloster Turbo 1.6L GDi.
-6 speed Manual Transmission
-Push button to start ignition
-Run Octane 91 or better fuel. (YOU CANNOT RUN ANYTHING BELOW 91!) you can run 93+ etc...
-Have upgraded spark plugs (at least one step cooler plugs to accommodate for increase in boost)
If you had this with key start I'd get it. 😩
Dang. 😠

·
Premium Member
14’ VT MT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you had this with key start I'd get it. 😩
Dang. 😠
I’ll see if I can send it in to get it reflashed for a key 🔑. If they can I’d ask you pay for the shipping costs to and from the tuners, interested?

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
634 Posts
I’ll see if I can send it in to get it reflashed for a key 🔑. If they can I’d ask you pay for the shipping costs to and from the tuners, interested?
I already have a 2014 R-Spec VT ecu that works the Accent and I'll be using it for the ecu needed for the motor swap.
BUT having a second ecu is always good and honestly I'm not sure of re-flashing what you have will do the trick. 🤔
Send me a DM of the price for what you have and we'll talk. 👍

·
Premium Member
14’ VT MT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already have a 2014 R-Spec VT ecu that works the Accent and I'll be using it for the ecu needed for the motor swap.
BUT having a second ecu is always good and honestly I'm not sure of re-flashing what you have will do the trick. 🤔
Send me a DM of the price for what you have and we'll talk. 👍
how do I start a DM?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts