Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have headlights for both the turbo and non turbo (LED's pre-installed), as well as the LED parts for the headlights if you do not want to pay for a whole new set of headlights. One of our employees has the lights on his V and I must say, it definitely is an eye-catcher and looks awesome.

We also have tail lights with the turn signal and reverse as LED (as now in the VT the brake/driving lights are LED) There are 2 versions of the turn signal, 1 where the turn signal is only a turn signal, and another where the turn signal is also another red driving light. If you do not want to install those yourself, you may purchase then pre-installed in a set of tail lights.

If you would like, we also have fog light eye line LED's as well.

We also have door scuff LED's, door catch LED's, and full interior LED kits.

This is just a partial list to get you salivating :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just added our location to my information. We are located in South Korea and I am the English speaking representative for the company here.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry we do not offer package deals, however for forum members I can help you out there. :D

You'd have to buy them all at 1 time, though.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I will definitely be interested in the Door Scuff plates once I get my VT in. I've seen those on other cars are they are pretty slick looking. The Devil Spoiler looks awesome too and the claws to go with it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Quick question, because I haven't even seen a VT yet and obviously having said that I don't have mine yet. But I really want these lights and don't want to mess with any wiring or doing it myself because I know I'll mess it up and pay twice for it.

So, I stole some pics from the video showcasing your full $790 headlamp. I think I want the 7,000 color but I want to make sure that the 7,000 is what was in the video (pic shown below):

Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Light

And the above picture is what lights up when you have the parking lights on? Does this have Daytime Running Lights?

And the picture below, this is what it looks like when you have the turn signal or hazards (four way flashers) on?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

I'm worried about the red eye being on in my state because frankly the cops are desperately looking to bust people due to the economical downturn (my opinion of course). So I am interested in the Blue (and it says not returnable and I wonder why for that color and not the others?) because I think I could get away with blue as being close to a HID reflection perhaps, but I would like to see what that color looks like. Do you have any examples?

Thanks! And what is something like that cost to ship to 98513 in Washington state and do I pay taxes as well?

Much appreciated for you taking the time to help!

·
2,385 Posts
Quick question, because I haven't even seen a VT yet and obviously having said that I don't have mine yet. But I really want these lights and don't want to mess with any wiring or doing it myself because I know I'll mess it up and pay twice for it.

So, I stole some pics from the video showcasing your full $790 headlamp. I think I want the 7,000 color but I want to make sure that the 7,000 is what was in the video (pic shown below):

View attachment 302

And the above picture is what lights up when you have the parking lights on? Does this have Daytime Running Lights?

And the picture below, this is what it looks like when you have the turn signal or hazards (four way flashers) on?

View attachment 303

I'm worried about the red eye being on in my state because frankly the cops are desperately looking to bust people due to the economical downturn (my opinion of course). So I am interested in the Blue (and it says not returnable and I wonder why for that color and not the others?) because I think I could get away with blue as being close to a HID reflection perhaps, but I would like to see what that color looks like. Do you have any examples?

Thanks! And what is something like that cost to ship to 98513 in Washington state and do I pay taxes as well?

Much appreciated for you taking the time to help!
I'm with rx4pain on this one. Why isn't blue returnable? Better yet, WHERE is the picture of the blue headlight color and the white color? What would it look like?
I am getting closer and closer to getting my hands on my VT and have the $ to drop on a pair of headlights IF the price is right and if it's the right setup.
Are they just ON in parking mode, meaning lights are on but no headlight is on? DRL?
Any info you have to shed light on this would be very helpful, especially since I am STRONGLY considering a black pair of these as my OEM replacement. Again, police does not like red or blue around my part of town!
Thank You!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just went to the store and the prices they're asking I have absolutely no problem with, but $238 shipping - ZOINKS! Any snail mail option since I'm probably a month out or more before I even take delivery of my VT? Again, not an issue with exLEDSHOP.

·
2,385 Posts
Seriously? $238 for S&H? Uff!!! Need to re-assess the situation here. Dropping $700 on a set of OEM spec(tacular) LED headlights is one thing, but that S&H quote is terrifying right now. :shocked:

·
Registered
168 Posts
But they really do set the car off and I'm sure they will be an eye-catcher. The cost was FedEx like 5-10 days and I wonder if they can just put them on a barge and maybe I'll see them by Christmas for $35.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm sorry, I added a link with blue and yellow devil's, but then the internet crashed at work. exLED pictures by lilkorsjchjis - Photobucket These are on an Optima, but just so you can see the color. The blue really is quite blue. I didn't yet make the white eyes.

As for the shipping, if we use EMS, you would have to pay for 2 boxes, rather than 1, and there is a higher risk that the light will arrive damaged (from past experience). For those reasons, we will not ship through EMS. I know what you'te thinking, 2 EMS boxes is still cheaper than 1 from FedEx, but it really isn't that much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The lights do not come with DRL, as that is controlled by the car's computer. However, all of the white (eyeline, circles, reflector, turn) will all change to yellow when the hazards or turn signal is applied, as in the video.

forgive me for these small posts, I'm on my phone.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The lights are on when the parking lights are on. If your V uses the LED strip as DRL, then maybe all of the LEDs will turn on, as we connect them all together.

You aren't required to buy the red/blue devil eyes, if you are afriad of getting a hefty ticket, don't choose that option.

The reason why the other colors are non returnable.comis because red is the most popular color, allowing for us to resell the lights. The whites are returnable because they look like normal nights when they are on.

The non-returnable colors are non returnable because we will be sitting on that inventory for quite a while.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The white in the video is 7000k.

It is possible for us to not hook up the devil eye so that you may put it on a separate switch if you go to car shows.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Awesome answers and thanks for the explanation and detail! Again, the shipping is what it is and understandable. If in the unlikely event that there is a defect, who pays for the return ship and subsequent ship back to customer? That could be a total as much as the lights.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I see what you mean by the blue and yellow. Red is much more appealing and all three (red, yellow and blue) are not gonna fly in terms of "legal" in my area.

·
Registered
168 Posts
And is everything plug and play to OEM wiring? Just remove OEM headlamp assembly and replace with your loaded one and reverse installation? By the way, how difficult is it to remove this assembly?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts