Veloster Turbo Forum banner

GarageLine Wheel Spacer Package - Free Shipping!

92K views 631 replies 81 participants last post by  GarageLine.com 
#1 · (Edited)

Info:
GarageLine Wheels Spacers are made from billet aluminum turned on a HAAS CNC Lathe and Mill, each component is made with a precision that is unmatched by any competitor. A best of show quality black anodizing is the only finish to stand out better than all of the rest. These are made for the specific customer that wants only the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes. We use strong minimum grade 8 bolts heat treated to ensure you have the proper strength studs holding your wheels on your car. Also includes the proper sized hubcentric ring for a true wheel rotation and smooth riding.
Installation of these spacers will give your car the aggressive stance that is required these days and a noticeable increase in handling ability. Wider is better!

Offered in in the specific Hyundai Veloster 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern, 67.1mm wheel bore and M12x1.5 Stud Thread

Specs:
2x 20mm 5x114.3 Spacers
2x 25mm 5x114.3 Spacers
M12x1.5 Studs

15/20mm Combo

See less See more
#2 ·
....t quality materials and manufacturing processes. We use strong minimum grade 8 bolts heat treated to ensure you have the proper strength studs holding your...
I cant seem to find how many spacers come with the purchase on the website.. I'm interested but can you confirm? 220 seems a bit steep if its only two in a set

#22 ·
the spacers are actually adapters. as seen in the pics..

the stock studs will have the new nuts on them and will not stick past the adapter. that is why the adapter is so wide, to push the stance out and give the ability to cover the entire stock stud length. the 'new' studs will attach to your lug nuts when the wheel is on.

similar to this.

#24 ·
I'm not sure what their 15mm is like.. 15mm is usually borderline between needing a SPACER with longer studs vs. an ADAPTER that utilizes the stock studs. I know that after 8mm spacers, I hardly had a half inch of thread left, so 1/2" = 12mm + 8mm means that our studs stick out about 20mm, give or take. If you were to get a 15mm adapter, you would need shorter studs (or grind them down) I THINK. or a spacer with longer studs than stock by about 10mm or so.

I personally would get the 20/25 just to be sure.. It will give the car an amazing look and a wider stance for handling purposes. Don't know why you would want to go smaller.

#30 ·
will the 15 bolt on without and grinding of the studs ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.