Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Gasoline Odor in Cabin

9K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Ivanotela 
Troll!

If you are renowned you don't have to say that you are renowned. If you are presenting scientific results you don't edit in sinister music. If you have an exhaust failure you don't drive the car - you call 1-800-Hyundai and have them send a tow truck and a loaner.

What you don't do is produce a sketchy video to try and get YouTube hits because Veloster is a trending topic.

Troll!

So America, Canada, Japan, Germany and a dozen other countries all tested dozens of Velosters each and they all certified them for import and all of these countries failed to identify a basic design flaw and failed to monitor carbon monoxide levels in the cabin?

And Hyundai which has put more cars than any other manufacturer in the JD Edwards top 10 list for initial quality for 4 years running and achieves 6 Sigma in quality and puts 7 miles on every car they ship to ensure 6 Sigma quality also failed to identify this problem?

Troll!

Fair enough. I don't deny or belittle anyone that has an actual problem.

My point was that this is not a systemic issue or an inherent design flaw as some have stated.

I did get a little carried away. My bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.