Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sending out my ECU tomorrow morning to Washington to get @[email protected] stage 0 tuned!

I am super excited but at the same time super nervous because this is my daily driver and I'm sending my car's brain halfway across the country!

From what I've seen Tork's customer service is excellent and I shouldn't have to worry. Can't wait to see how the car performs with a better tune!

Words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated guys! I'm worried, ha-ha.

Matt

Reactions: Mr.MattyV

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Hey Matt, I have a 0+ with some special goodies and I can say that I love the tune. Stage 1 or a custom will be coming soon from Tork.

From one Matt to another, you will love the small increase in hp and depending on your driving style, you should see a small improvement in mpg.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Will he send a loner ecu so the car won't have ne down time?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha-ha, yeah, once I hit 60k and my warranty's over (i bought used) it will probably be upgraded to stage one. :wink:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No loaner ECU for me. I've got a week off here so hopefully it'll be back quickly with no issues!

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
I have a stage 1 tune from Tork... you will love it... it really smooth's the entire car out... I have a MT and before the tune trying to putz around a parking lot in 1st was a pain... after the tune it purrs around.. plus the added MPG you gain...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Delivered and signed by James this morning. Wooh!

Reactions: Mr.MattyV

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yeah...I had a stage 0...then some of the assholes on this here forum harassed me into getting a custom tune in Atlanta from tork...horrible decision. My car is too fast now. Haha

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So USPS is being slow of course. Was shipped Tuesday 2day priority, but is now scheduled for Friday delivery, ugh.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The post office near Tork sucks. My ECU shipped out Thursday night and I got it Monday. Paid for next day too.
Yup, it got there from my P.O. super quickly. Just hoping there's no issue when it goes back in the car.

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Yup, it got there from my P.O. super quickly. Just hoping there's no issue when it goes back in the car.
Hope you enjoy should be no issue when you put it back in.

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
The post office near Tork sucks. My ECU shipped out Thursday night and I got it Monday. Paid for next day too.
Unfortunatly it does but all the ups and fed ex does too.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hope you enjoy should be no issue when you put it back in.
Yup it is great so far!

I'll post my review up soon.

Just waiting on my Bluetooth OBD-II dongle. Unfortunately it was not in the box with the ECU :(

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Yeah...I had a stage 0...then some of the assholes on this here forum harassed me into getting a custom tune in Atlanta from tork...horrible decision. My car is too fast now. Haha
Sorry we will detune it a bit for you

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Yup it is great so far!

I'll post my review up soon.

Just waiting on my Bluetooth OBD-II dongle. Unfortunately it was not in the box with the ECU :(
I apologize we may have been out of them, Will check status of those

1 - 20 of 22 Posts