Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a bit of a gear guy, Knives, Outdoors, Prep's etc... I thought I would post up a few sites that maybe some of you could take advantage of. A couple of these sites are meant for the Law Enforcement community but you may qualify for a different reason depending on your job like if you are an EMT or an Instructor. Check them out, I have saved quite a bit of money using these sites.

This first one is ProMotive. They have huge direct from Manufacture discounts some up to 75% off.
Promotive.com - Teams

this next one is DVOR. They have different specials all the time and pretty much anyone can join
DVOR.com - Private Sales Shopping - Invitation Only Membership Store - Exclusive Deals on Cool Gear & Top Brands

This one is tactical daily deals, they have a new deal daily sent to your email
Subscription

then the last one is like the one above but its called gearhog
GEARHOG | 50% - 70% off your favorite outdoors, hunting and fishing gear

Oakley also has a Government / LEO Only Site with big deals on just about everything they sell
https://www.oakleysi.com/Index.cfm

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Most of those arent even direct links. They require you to sign up.

Alas, most places wont ship stuff like that to Canada anyway.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I've been with US Standard Issue for years (Oakley) and the Prices have gone WAYYYYYY up the pat two years. You can find most of the stuff for the same rice elsewhere on the internet. I was really disappointed they discontinued the glasses I wear too. Nothing they have fits my face anymore and I ABSOLUTELY HATE the curent "big frame" trend glasses.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you have to sign up, that's part of it, I guess depends on what it is, each manufacture is different

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been with US Standard Issue for years (Oakley) and the Prices have gone WAYYYYYY up the pat two years. You can find most of the stuff for the same rice elsewhere on the internet. I was really disappointed they discontinued the glasses I wear too. Nothing they have fits my face anymore and I ABSOLUTELY HATE the curent "big frame" trend glasses.

yeah I got in with them a while back, they have increased some, i mainly buy their boots and a few bags. You may have luck with the Promotive site, since you already use standard issue you should have no problem qualifying for a membership there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts