Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets here it from those in or near Houston. Shout out! North Houston Greenspoint area. Just took delivery of my VitaC with M/T Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Coupé

·
Registered
267 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Hyundai

I got a call last night that it came in and that it would be ready for pick up on Saturday. I couldn't wait so late last night I drove to the dealer and saw it right out in front. I am so excited.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ironman Silver VT in SW Houston.

I think there are a few more of us, though I haven't seen another VT in the wild yet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Havent been on the Forums in a while, now that the weather is warming up its time to gather again. Who is in?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just joined the club! Picked up my White VT last night, very excited to finally be behind the wheel. I've been keeping my eyes open, but haven't seen any other Velosters in the Heights area.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the club. Since you haven't seen any in the Heights, maybe I need to drive through there on my way home from work honking my horn. lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
other than the one get together we had back in November I have not seen any other VT's I see a few base models. In fact someone at work has a 2012 black base

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll have to listen for the sad little horn the Veloster has, Haha. It was a little shocking when I tested that out, it sounded so polite for a horn. I might have to mod that with a more intimidating sound. haha

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll have to listen for the sad little horn the Veloster has, Haha. It was a little shocking when I tested that out, it sounded so polite for a horn. I might have to mod that with a more intimidating sound. haha
I have to agree. first time I honked the horn I had windows up and radio on. I was like dont tell me the horn doesnt work!!!! opened the window and hear Meep Meep SMH. I am upgrading to Ferrarri air horns soon.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I have to agree. first time I honked the horn I had windows up and radio on. I was like dont tell me the horn doesnt work!!!! opened the window and hear Meep Meep SMH. I am upgrading to Ferrarri air horns soon.
Changing the horn was the first mod I did after getting the car. PIAA makes a couple of different duel horns that will mount back to back at the stock location.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We're having a meet this Saturday at the same location as we did last November.
I might be able to make this one. I may postpone my trip to Dallas due to the pending weather forecast in DFW

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.