Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Velosterturbo.org group, thank you for your interest in GReddy Performance Products. My name is Seijin and I will be moderating the pre-order group buy. The MSRP for this exhaust is $945.00, we are offering a special group buy cost of $700.00 along with FREE shipping within the continental US (shipping to billing address only), additional shipping fees will apply to any other region. This offer is exclusive to Velosterturbo.org members, and sold direct by GReddy Performance Products. A private ShopGReddy link can be found at the bottom of this thread. In order to receive this offer, you will need an exclusive discount code that can be obtained through direct message. There will be a time limit in which we will allow orders to be placed. Initial direct message contact must be before April, 1, 2016 11:59 PM PST. First wave of production will be ready to ship in 2-3 months. For technical question please direct them to GReddy R&D.

10178201_b_H.jpeg 10178201_c_H.jpeg 10178201_d_H.jpeg 10178201_vel.jpeg

Information link GReddy.com:GReddy

Purchasing link ShopGReddy.com: Hyundai Veloster Supreme SP Exhaust (COMING SOON)

Thank you

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello Velosterturbo.org group, thank you for your interest in GReddy Performance Products. My name is Seijin and I will be moderating the pre-order group buy. The MSRP for this exhaust is $945.00, we are offering a special group buy cost of $700.00 along with FREE shipping within the continental US (shipping to billing address only), additional shipping fees will apply to any other region. This offer is exclusive to Velosterturbo.org members, and sold direct by GReddy Performance Products. A private ShopGReddy link can be found at the bottom of this thread. In order to receive this offer, you will need an exclusive discount code that can be obtained through direct message. There will be a time limit in which we will allow orders to be placed. Initial direct message contact must be before April, 1, 2016 11:59 PM PST. First wave of production will be ready to ship in 2-3 months. For technical question please direct them to GReddy R&D.

View attachment 51657 View attachment 51658 View attachment 51659 View attachment 51660

Information link GReddy.com:GReddy

Purchasing link ShopGReddy.com: Hyundai Veloster Supreme SP Exhaust (COMING SOON)

Thank you

Are those tips welded to the piping and will they be available for purchase separately?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey All,

Last chance to get in on this group buy. It seems that there is not as much interest in this exhaust system as I was hoping to see. Unfortunately I have been told to abort the Veloster program since we do not have enough interest in this market. I was able to get a short 2 week extension on this program, but if we can not get at least 10 people in for a group buy we will not be putting this product into production.

-Aaron

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Can you post videos of it driving interior and exterior? $700 isn't bad but besides some non moving revs makes it hard to tell to commit to the price? Have you considered mounting the muffler so it doesn't hang as low?

How many more preorders are needed? Have you contacted Pierce, socal garageworks, etc to see if they are interested?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sounds a lot like the Magnaflow & CNT catbacks, which is a fantastic sound for this car. I get compliments on mine all the time - even from cowboys in their 60s and 70s.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We need 10 pre-orders to put this into production. I am working on getting a drive by audio clips. Unfortunately we will not be re-positioning the muffler. We chose to go with that size muffler because we wanted a crisp clean exhaust note without drone. Which is what we achieved. There was no other alternative in muffler positioning. I would like to point out that when standing behind the vehicle the muffler can not even be seen. I will try to get those drive by video's up by next week.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Can you post videos of it driving interior and exterior? $700 isn't bad but besides some non moving revs makes it hard to tell to commit to the price? Have you considered mounting the muffler so it doesn't hang as low?

How many more preorders are needed? Have you contacted Pierce, socal garageworks, etc to see if they are interested?
/agreed

If you want to sell pipes you're going to have to put in a little more effort selling it and not just relying on name recognition. If you're hoping for 10 orders from this site alone, you will more than likely be disappointed. I would highly suggest some Facebook groups as well such as Veloster World. IMHO it wouldn't be wise for GReddy to give up on the Veloster... Good luck!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I would've definitely been all over this had I not had my Magnaflow already. For those of you who don't already have aftermarket exhaust this is a really good deal for reputable name brand w/proven results.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger and made contact with posted link. But I have some noob questions. I have the 16 Rally. I thought I saw something recent about the down pipe fitting/angle being different, would this affect upgrading it? Is there exhaust warranty issues with upgrading the pipe? I want my girl mean and clean. Any help and recommendations??

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger and made contact with posted link. But I have some noob questions. I have the 16 Rally. I thought I saw something recent about the down pipe fitting/angle being different, would this affect upgrading it? Is there exhaust warranty issues with upgrading the pipe? I want my girl mean and clean. Any help and recommendations??
Catback is fine for exhaist. The problem comes in with elbowless downpipe since the 16's have a different elbow so you need the full down pipe. But catback will/should bolt right up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have contacted Seijin Dootson about my interest...I am going to get it, was just trying to find out more bout the DP situation. I think the exhaust will be perfect though!!:wink:

1 - 20 of 449 Posts