Veloster Turbo Forum banner

401 - 420 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
GReddy should have warned us at the time of order that a signature would be required. That is NOT a very common policy.
I had to have someone available on short notice.

·
Registered
430 Posts
yeah...lol...my intake is louder at speed (sounds like Darth Vader taking a Galactic bong hit)...I can hear yours also. I'm pleased with how the sound tapers off though...and your right no drone. I still have that pesky off-center thing happening...it's going to bug me until I get it braced.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You guys make me laugh. Is this your first time making an expensive purchase? Of course it was signature required.

·
Super Moderator
3,382 Posts
You guys make me laugh. Is this your first time making an expensive purchase? Of course it was signature required.
i didn't want to be the guy to say it. try having apple products shipped to your home. signature required. i want a signature on things i ship to others over $250 in value as well. why? not too worried about the shipper - it keeps the recipients honest.

·
Registered
467 Posts
To those complaining about the wait time for this product, be glad you didn't back Clearly Canadian's comeback campaign.

Backed December 2013... still no product in July 2016 lol Go to their FB page to see truly horrible communication with customers :D

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Signature required if left but in person requirement? I've had a $1600 4L60E sent with less requirement to take delivery. If greddy would call FedEx they could send to my work which has daily FedEx runs.

Their only response is for me to call but the shipper has to for any change to be made.

·
Super Moderator
3,382 Posts
nobody is looking to steal an auto trans though. these are greddy products! cream of the crop.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
A custom built 4L60E vs an exhaust for a car that nobody owns in the parish owns.. I'll see if the FedEx guy gets annoyed and just leaves it, not driving to the depot, and if returned going to get something else from socal garageworks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My fedex tracking email clearly stated that signature was going to be required, I knew I had work the day it was getting delivered so I signed in on fedex and notified them to hold onto it at my nearest fedex and I picked it up at my time of ease. I know there was a lot of miscommunication but there was a work around and the email clearly stated signature required. As for the build quality and sound, I love it! Cant wait to pair it with the pierce catless downpipe!

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Second delivery exception as I work in Fourchon. So looks like will be going back after tomorrow to greddy. What do I need to do for refund greddy?

Tracking if anybody cares.
https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=634947540185
You can call fedex and have them hold it at the sorting facility/terminal. There is no need to be asking for a refund. Sorting facilities/terminals are open 24/7. Do it before 6pm when the resort happens and it will be there waiting for you.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
So, I'm guessing the "customize delivery" option on the tracking page is useless unless you get Greddy's cooperation?

401 - 420 of 449 Posts