Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

With News of a recall/TSB on the VT (automatics) could this be one of the reasons as well and they may be facing a PR nightmare? Maybe this is just a one off?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not sure what to make of it...

I do find it interesting they were even testing for that, so of course they found something to report

It's odd to me with the VT so much like the NA V in so many ways, that if this is a real problem, why has it not shown up as an issue with the NA V?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I don't think it's anything to worry about. There are too many regulations in place for this to happen on a stock vehicle in the US.

·
2,385 Posts

With News of a recall/TSB on the VT (automatics) could this be one of the reasons as well and they may be facing a PR nightmare? Maybe this is just a one off?
I just woner how it only affects automatics when it's leaking exhaust gases?!? Strange and weird...

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just woner how it only affects automatics when it's leaking exhaust gases?!? Strange and weird...
The two issues have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Fear not...

Think of the TSB as only an instruction manual on how to fix a sensor IF the sensor throws a bad code.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thank this is more than likely old news. There are lots of 2013 VT auto's all over the place by now in the hands of every tester in the US.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Maybe the gasses have been leaking into the NA V for a long time, and that's why so many of the NA V owners are so cranky...
I'm just sayin...
:wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts