Veloster Turbo Forum banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just an update, replaced the headunit with a junk yard one, out of another 2013, same model head unit and all, upgrade worked fine this time. So something must have been off with the original one. those clips were in so damn firm i coughed my trim and broke the trim removal tools, god daym!! so next project is to replace the trim...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know , old thread, but I did this update not long ago and I think this was it with the combination of the newest iphone iOS update that finished off my "iPod" selection when I connect an iPhone XR. It's just greyed out, although once I managed to bring the iPod selection up when I connected my phone while the radio was still booting up, but I couldn't do it again. At least it charges the phone, I'm happy for that.
Also the phone does connect with bluetooth and the calls come through ok, but no longer it shows the artist or anything in bluetooth mode when I play music.

There is no way to convert back somehow to an older firmware right?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all

Hope everyone is doing well in the current climate. With all the spare time on my hands, I am looking at how I can update the software for my 2013 Veloster.

The link for the navigation update is dead now on dropbox.
Is there any way someone can post a new link?

Thank you a million!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im in the process of ordering the part from Hyundaiparts using shipping forwarding to Canada. I will update the link when I receive it.
Hi friend!
Could you please help me by your answer on me quetstion - How and where can I get/order actual firmware for my VT 2016 Turbo (НMA) without NAVI?

I am locating in Russia and it is so hard for me to order the firmware in russian or europe dealler's centers. In russia I hear "update please there, where did you buy your car". Damn! It's imported car!
When I was talking wit USA-hyundai, there they say to me "go to any our dealler's center and we will be able to help you".... Damn one more time!

I will be immensely grateful for any advice!
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you very much ! It's works perfectly on my 2014 Veloster Tech (Base with Nav)

And all Bluetooth broblems are solved !

Before :
125538143_830937014385463_928604275240082388_n.jpg

After :
125857757_190689452631434_552435490747853992_n.jpg

181 - 187 of 187 Posts