Veloster Turbo Forum banner
201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Veloster Turbo 6sp NAV
7 Posts
When I came home this evening, I got the NAV version update. Didn't get a change to install today... Will do it tomorrow.
View attachment 52618

I create an image of the usb files. I was surprised the files size is less than a gb as compared to the non nav version from OP.
The the image file can be downloaded for here:
Google Drive: Sign-in
PLEASE share with me. I an at my wit's end with my unresponsive touch screen D: Losing so much functionality

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T Tech
180 Posts
PLEASE share with me. I an at my wit's end with my unresponsive touch screen D: Losing so much functionality
If your touchscreen isn't working, a software/maps update isn't going to fix it, unfortunately, and it's not possible to complete the update without a functioning touchscreen. Try the reset button (little pinhole at the upper left side of the unit, says "Reset", use a pin or the end of a paperclip to push it and hold for 10 seconds while the head unit is powered on) but if that doesn't work then you're a bit SOL - get a new head unit or if you're super electronically inclined, you can replace just the digitizer on the head unit, but that's relatively advanced-level repair work there.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts