·
Registered
2015 Hyundai Veloster Turbo SR+
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey team,
New to the site!

So I’m not sure if the confusion is on me,
But after doing research I thought the Veloster’s with the Projection style headlights used H11b bulbs for the low beams,
Wanting to replace my bulbs with whiter ones, I went ahead and ordered everything I thought I needed but should have checked my car first.

I’ve just gone to replace them today, and pulled out H7’s with the low beam and high beam :s
A while back I was involved in a pretty bad accident and the headlights & all were replaced, maybe they wired up H7’s ?
Or did some models use H7 bulbs for both?
I know the normal style headlights do.

I have no idea, any clarity would be appreciated!

Also I have no knowledge with lights, would this effect the quality of the beam?
Otherwise I’ll just give away the H11b’s and order some more H7’s.

Photos for some story and to see my lights,
I shopped around and found someone cheaper for all the repairs as it was an expensive fix, happy with how it all turned out other than my silver horn :poop:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm surprised no one has fielded this.
H11b's are in the US / North America Headlights. -- Everything with the yellow corner reflector on the headlights is the North American version.
The Korean (and apparently Aussie) version have clear/white corner reflectors and use H7s for the low beams.
You lucky dog.
H11bs Suck

·
Registered
2015 Hyundai Veloster Turbo SR+
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm surprised no one has fielded this.
H11b's are in the US / North America Headlights. -- Everything with the yellow corner reflector on the headlights is the North American version.
The Korean (and apparently Aussie) version have clear/white corner reflectors and use H7s for the low beams.
You lucky dog.
H11bs Suck
Thank you!
First I’ve heard this,
I knew there were the two versions (clear & yellow)
but had no idea they had different fittings

1 - 3 of 3 Posts